Hi! I'm Mary Rose, an 18 year old blogger with one foot in the Goth subculture and the other in a time machine.
My Website: HerePictures of Me: Here
I like playing Magic because I still suck at it but each time I play I suck just a little bit less. It’s a nice feeling.
- aceofchains reblogged this from theeverydaygoth and added:
- aceofchains likes this
- bat-brat reblogged this from theeverydaygoth
- maliceinalice likes this
- sugarnarsenic likes this
- happybraindeath likes this
- safestsephiroth said: That shit’s HARD. The hardest decks to stop I know of are blue and white decks built around milling and healing. They’re also the lamest and most infuriating to face.
- gottohave likes this
- sweetmaleficia likes this
- pitifullullaby123 likes this
- notanothergothloliblog likes this
- klotu likes this
- cthullhu said: Play aggro its the most newb freindly darling
- justanotherjadedteen likes this
- ladymidnightr likes this
- cthullhu likes this
- jaynejezebelle said: My boyfriend just got me into it too. Unfortunately, it seems like whatever deck I want is countered by his >:I
- they-callme-esther likes this
- xdieausseiter13x likes this
- thoughts-of-an-x-factor said: Good luck!
- theeverydaygoth posted this