This recipe came from a rather unusual source http://anyzkowo.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/mini-bueczki-z-serem-na-jeden-raz.html. Since the blog is completely in Polish I was forced to make up some instruction sections as Google Translate made a complete hash of it.
1 cup of warm water
10g of dried yeast
1 teaspoon of salt
3 1/2 cups of flour
1/3 cup of olive oil
Cheese (I chose mozzarella and St Claire)
- Add the yeast, flour and salt to a medium bowl and combine well.
- Add the warm water, oil and one egg.
- Kneed the ingredients together on a floured bench until the dough is smooth then put it away to rise in a warm spot for around an hour.
- Divided the dough up evenly into 16 pieces and roll them out into small circles.
- Place a small cube of cheese in the centre of each piece of dough and form into a roll shape.
- Put the collection of rolls away to rise for another 30 minutes while you heat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, enjoy warm.
i want exactly that.
I will marry someone if they make this for me. Craving bread-y things like woah.